Friday, March 09, 2007

My first chick lit.

The nice thing about having an Account Planner for a boss is that gifts you receive are always thoughtful and insightful. I still remember receiving Agent Provacateur lip and nipple balms (aptly called Titillation) for Christmas. Hehe.



One of her despedida gifts she left me was a book from the founder of TangoDiva.com, Teresa Rodriguez Williamson. The 50 Best Places on Earth for a Girl to Travel Alone has got me thinking of well, doing solo travel to Prague (which I've always wanted to go to since I read Milan Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being), Machu Picchu, and Amsterdam. I never imagined any of these places fit to travel solo (unlike Singapore where the worst thing that could probably happen to you is numb your tongue from eating fishhead curry). All I need to do now is find a way to fund my trips.

No comments: