To mark his passage, he sends us a deck with his "proposed amendment to 360." My initial thought was, puta, aalis na nga lang, trabaho pa iniwan. Tsk. Instead, he leaves us his happiness touch points for each day of the year.
Here are some of my favourite touch points.
Everything starts off from be happy because today you celebrate ...
- Working better in Starbucks than at the office
- Real cocoa (No, not Milo)
- Eating with your hands
- Doing something beautiful and being the only one on earth who knows about it
- That little fart no one will notice (and you could just not hold)
- Not taking things for granted
- The smell of the sea before you actually see it
- Second chances