Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All I Want for Christmas.

When I lugged Gino's Xbox 360 from the Funan IT Mall a few months ago, I didn't realise how much I'm going to covet his system now. I've been putting off spending on new toys because I'm currently renovating my place. Instead of obsessing over a new MacBook Pro, I'm busy computing for the number of porcelain tile pieces I need for my floor. Talk about a real paradigm shift.

So when I saw how drool-worthy Gears of War really is (damn you and your Samsung LCD TV and home theater system!), I think I'll have to be twelve again and beg my parents to buy me the console for Christmas. So far, it's the best graphics I've seen on a tactical action game. Gameplay feels flawless too.

Been also checking Sega's Condemned: Criminal Origins game. I like the thriller-FBI-CSI premise to the game, and of course, all the bloody thwacking you do with a pipe, one of the weapons you can arm yourself with. The prequel site is worth visiting. Forget the crappy game site. You get more information from forums, plus the videos are so small, my iPod Video feels like a wide-screen by comparison.



How lovely you are!


And the other games on my list:
  • Call of Duty 3 (yes, Gelo, it's also out on Xbox)
  • Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
  • Dead Rising (zombie mall mayhem!)
  • Lego Star Wars II (so cute!)
  • Prey
  • Splinter Cell Double Agent

Wishing Christmas comes early this year, 730PM, alone in our area.

No comments: